Wed, May 27|
Executing eCommerce Strategies
Please join us for a discussion on the necessary steps to implement an eCommerce strategy for your business. Admission is free, but pre-registration is REQUIRED. Click the red "More Info" button below to REGISTER in advance.
Time & Location
May 27, 2020, 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM EDT
About the Event
Take Advantage of the Tremendous Opportunities that eCommerce Offers!
With a new sense of urgency for entrepreneurs to create a strong digital presence, please join us for a discussion on the necessary steps to implement an eCommerce strategy for your business including:
• Receive an eCommerce Checklist for beginners
• Capturing 1st page rankings on Google
• Creating effective landing pages that convert into RFQ’s & sales
• Targeting products and capabilities with Google Ads & Google Shopping
• Taking advantage of online marketplaces
• Implementing eCommerce for manufacturers
• Utilizing Falconer Electronics as a case study for eCommerce success
This event will be presented ONLINE through ZOOM.
Presented by Curt Anderson
Curt Anderson has spent the past 25 years navigating eCommerce strategies as a business owner and consultant including serving 4 years as a business advisor at the Small Business Development Center at JCC.